Perfectly designed for discreet mounting inside cabinetry, the popular EV-6UCQ fits perfectly into kitchen cabinetry and is ideal for kitchens where space is limited, or where the rangehood needs to be out of sight.
Powerful extraction provides efficient extraction of steam, smoke and odours, leaves kitchen air fresher.
- Powerful silent extraction - the German-engineered Isodrive® motor delivers silent, efficient extraction of steam, smoke, and odours - leaving your kitchen fresher for longer.
- Simple design - this stainless steel undermount rangehood integrates seamlessly with kitchen cabinetry.
- Strong lighting - enjoy greater visibility with incandescent lighting over the cooking zone.
- High-quality filters - designed to minimise the edges where grease and oil can lodge, Schweigen’s high-quality filters are easy to remove and dishwasher-safe.
- Free ducting included - comes bundled with right-sized ducting at no extra cost.
- Warranties - enjoy peace of mind with 10-year warranty on silent Isodrive® systems, 2-year warranty on canopies and lifetime warranty on filters.*
View full specs
Schweigen is one of Australia's most innovative kitchen appliance manufacturers and the designers of Australia's most efficient silent rangehoods. Backed by a world class support network they have attained a reputation for creating some of the finest appliances on the market today.
Sleek designs, packed with features and extreme durability the products combine the best of European design and Australian toughness.
Environmentally responsible and exceptionally economical to run, Schweigen should be your first choice when purchasing a new rangehood as well as other home appliances.
How do we make our rangehoods silent? Simple!
We removed the noisy, bulky motor out of the rangehood and replaced it with a compact German-made motor that sits on your roof in a neat weather -proof shroud. This eliminates noise from your kitchen and lets you enjoy your cooking experience.
This is where Schweigen excels. Our rangehoods consume a minimal amount of energy to complete the task of extracting the most amount of air «Éœ 62 watts is all it takes to run a Schweigen Isodrive Motor . Compare this to our competitors who use a minimum of 180 watts.
By using our highly efficient Isodrive Motor, we are able to successfully generate a lot of useable power. By having the motor on the roof, the Isodrive Motor never has to push air up, against gravity, to remove it from your home. This means it can use all its power to do what a rangehood is designed to do. Remove large volumes of cooking steam and smoke from your kitchen.
Schweigen is focused on improving the environment outside your kitchen as well as improving conditions inside it.