Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Now you can hide away your island rangehood.
Instead of installing a an island rangehood why not install a roof mounted cassette rangehood built into a bulkhead which opens up the room and enhances the view
- 120cm wide
- Available in Stainless Steel and Black Glass
- Remote control
- 6 x Halogen lights
- Option to turn on 2, 4 or 6 lights at one time
- 5 speed
- Suited for installing into bulk head
- More effective targeted air extraction
- No visible old or greasy filters (the filter is concealed behind the cover plate).
- Easy to keep clean and fresh.
- No oils or dirt can fall from the filter into your food.
- More effective at lower speeds due to targeted extraction.
- Less noise and shaking due to lower air turbulence design.
Powerful External Motor - Choose Your Option
- German Manufactured
- Installation Distance: Minimum recommended 5 metres
- Best option for Asian and Indian style cooking
- Type of installations: roof and wall
- Motor comes with high quality flexi ducting, weather guard, solid roof extension pipe and bell housing
- 10 year motor warranty
1200mm x 700mm (UM4220-12S)
Simply click on the image below to download the brochure.
Schweigen Classic Series Rangehoods Brochure (4.01MB, PDF)
Installation Guide (2.15MB, PDF)