Schweigen 120cm Silent Baffle Undermount Rangehood
More from this collection
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the difference between the 1100m3/hr motor and the 1600m3/hr motor? is one quieter than the other? is it necessary to have the more powerful motor?
Always choose the R1600 motor rather than the 1100 Twin.
a) The single motor is easier and cheaper to install.
b) The R1600 motor is a later model and considerably more advanced unit.
c) the twin motor requires the use of a Y joiner which is better to avioid when possible as it reduces airflow.
This fully concealed rangehood can be installed into a timber-style, custom made canopy facade or chimney.
- 5 speed digital button controls
- Twin LED lights
- Delay timer with auto shut-off
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe baffle filters
- 10 year warranty on isoDrive motor
- 3 year warranty on canopy
Powerful External Motor - Choose Your Option
- German Manufactured
- Installation Distance: Minimum recommended 5 metres
- Best option for Asian and Indian style cooking
- Type of installations: roof and wall
- Motor comes with high quality flexi ducting, weather guard, solid roof extension pipe and bell housing
- 10 year motor warranty
1200 mm x 295 mm (RWU12-UM-12UMS2)
Schweigen Classic Series Rangehoods Brochure (4.01MB, PDF)
Isodrive 650 Installation Guide (2.5MB, PDF)
UM-12UMS Installation Guide (2.39MB,PDF)