Falcon Elan 110cm Black Dual Fuel Stove-S11-ELAS110DFBL/CH
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The Elan epitomizes the traditional Falcon range cooker, combining distinctive looks with outstanding flexibility.
Spiral handles, lovingly crafted control knobs and generous curvaceous doors are just some of the finer details that set the Elan 110 Dual Fuel apart from the rest. With its sophisticated looks also comes great practicality. Sitting proud upon a single piece hob are six gas burners including two triple ring wok burners, resulting in an array of cooking levels to choose from.Oven Functions & Features
- 1 x 62 litre multifunction electric oven (left oven)
- 1 x 67 litre fan forced electric oven (right oven)
- Rear vented ovens
- Slow cook facility
- 2 programmable ovens and minute minder
- 2 oven lights
- Child safety lock
- Side handy rack (holds up to 5.5 kg)
- Cook & clean oven liners – rear and sides both ovens
- Separate dual circuit telescopic electric grill
- Hand rail and removable mini splashback
- Storage drawer
- 6 x burner cooktop:
- - 2 x triple ring wok burners 3.8 Mj - 15.2 Mj
- - 1 x large burner 3.0 Mj - 12.3 Mj
- - 2 x medium burners 1.55 Mj - 6.2Mj
- - 1 x small burner 0.94 Mj - 3.7Mj
- Flame failure safety device
- Heavy duty gloss enamel – cast iron pan supports
- Easy clean black cooktop surface
- Wok cradle and professional griddle plate
Height 898mm - 925mm
Depth 600mm (675mm including handles)
Allow 5mm on either side of the stove for fitting tolerance. If fitted near a corner, a clearance of 130mm is required to allow for oven door opening. The stove should be on site prior to final fitting of units and worktops to ensure a perfect fit.
Total power: 8.1 kW / Connected load: 34 amp
Elan 110 Dual Fuel User Guide (1.68 MB,PDF)