Falcon Classic Black 110cm Dual Fuel Stove-S11-CLAS110DFBL/CH
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between the classic and classic delux dual fuel please
Hi Rachael Great Question.
The difference between the Falcon Classic and Classic Deluxe are as follows.
The Classic Deluxe has one multi-function and one Fan forced oven whereas the Classic has two fan forced ovens.
The Grill on the Classic Deluxe is 40% larger than the Classic.
The Classic Deluxe has a Bread proofing drawer whereas the Classic has a storage drawer.
The Classic Deluxe has five gas burners and two electric burners whereas the Classic has 6 gas burners.
I hope this information is helpful.
Should you have any other questions please feel free to give me a call on 0424663345.
Does this come in the black with brass fittings?
Thanks for the inquiry.
Yes this Falcon Classic does come in Black with Brass fittings however, I would encouirage you to consider the Claasic Deluxe 110cm in Black and Brass.
This model has just gone on promotion and is now $8,629.00 which is $1000.00 off its normal price of $9.629.00
Here is the link.
The Classic Deluxe has better ovens and and better electric cooking plate than the Classic.
When you have the time give me call on 1300 449 131.
The Classic 110 Dual Fuel is a classic in every sense. As well as its spacious, fully programmable oven, it also has a separate grill and high powered wok burner. The Classic also comes complete with a host of other Falcon extras including a wok cradle, non-stick half smooth / half ribbed griddle plate and innovative Handyrack.
Oven Features & Functions
Cooktop Features & Functions
- 1 x large burner 3.0 Mj - 12.3 Mj
- 2 x medium burners 1.55 Mj - 6.2 Mj
- 1 x small burner 0.94 Mj - 3.7 Mj
- 1 x 3.8 - 15.2
- 1 x 3.0 12.3
- 2 x 1.55 - 6.2
- 1 x 0.82 - 3.7
- Total Mj rating 43.6
- Total power (kW) 7.7
- Connected load (amp) 32
- Oven capacity **litres - Left hand / Right hand 76 / 69
- Oven fuel - Left hand / Right hand Electric / Electric
- Oven type - Left hand / Right hand Conventional / Fan Forced
- Rear vented ovens Yes
- Dual circuit separate grill Electric
- Griddle plate Sit-On Non Stick
- Wok cradle Yes
- Browning element Yes
- Warming plate Yes
- Cast iron pan supports Yes
- Flame failure safety device Yes
- Programmable clock Both
- Minute minder Yes
- Handy rack Yes
- Side opening door - Left hand / Right hand Porthole / Porthole
- Oven light x 2
- Cook & clean oven liners Rear & Sides
- Child lock (oven controls) Both
- Slow cook Yes
- Storage drawer Yes
- Colour range available Black (BL), Cream (CR),
- Cranberry (CY), Racing Green (RG),
- Royal Blue (RB) or White (WH)
- Fittings available Chrome (CH) or Brass (BR)
- Made in Great Britain
- Warranty period - Parts & Labour (Years) 3
**Please note: Litres are based on European standards