Falcon 110cm Black Wallmount Rangehood-RW11-FALHDCP110BC/AUS
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Designed to complement your Falcon upright cooker are the Falcon canopies which will add the finishing touch to your kitchen.
Without the right airflow, ghastly odours, grease and fumes will find a home amongst your curtains, cabinetry and walls. The Falcon 110cm Canopy will remove nasty odours and steam from your kitchen when ducted (920m3/hr), with three speed options via a slider control. Recirculating mode is also available (850m3/hr maximum extraction), for which charcoal filters are provided to assist with removing cooking odours.
- Type Canopy
- Minimum height above cooktop (mm) 650
- Width (mm) 1098
- Height including fascia. Excluding flue (mm) 240
- Flue height - Minimum / Maximum (mm) 495 / 770
- Number of speeds 3
- Extraction (ducted) 1/2/3 (M3/HR) 360 / 590 / 920
- Extraction (recirculated) 1/2/3 (M3/HR) 350 / 570 / 850
- Control type Slider
- Number of metal filters 4
- Charcoal filters (for recirculated mode) 2
- Ducted & recirculated option Yes
- Air outlet ducts 120 / 125 / 150
- Lighting (watt) 2 x 20W Halogen
- Maximum noise leve (dB) 70
- Colour Stainless Steel/Black
- Optional extension flue available for purchase Yes
- Warranty period - Parts & Labour (Years) 3
Falcon Brochure (2.97 MB,PDF)