Factory Seconds | Schweigen Silent 120cm Undermount Rangehood - UM-12UMSP
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Factory Seconds - products with this label include discontinued stock, factory refurbished, brand new appliances which have been superseded, run out or an end of line model. Some of them may also have a small dint or blemish on its fascia, but the internals are in perfect operating condition.
Undermount rangehoods have revolutionised the way we look at modern kitchen design. Hidden underneath the cabinetry, they are neither seen nor heard as they actively target and remove airborne grease and odours from your kitchen.
The UM-12UMS is perfect for those who desire a fully integrated kitchen, rather than the more traditional canopy option. Soft-touch controls operate the 5 speed settings and LED lighting, while dishwasher-safe mesh filters offer easy maintenance.
- Powerful silent extraction - the German-engineered Isodrive® motor (1600 m3/hr airflow) delivers silent, efficient extraction of steam, smoke, and odours - leaving your kitchen fresher for longer.
- Energy-efficient - the Schweigen Isodrive® motors are amongst the most energy-efficient in the market, requiring just 62 watts of power to run.
- Innovative design - this stainless steel undermount rangehood integrates seamlessly with cabinetry for a modern, industrial-styled kitchen.
- Convenient features - soft-touch controls and digital display, 5 speed levels, 15-minute auto shut-off timer and LED lighting.
- High-quality filters - Schweigen’s high-quality filters are easy to remove and dishwasher-safe. Mesh filters also available as an option.
- Free ducting included - comes bundled with right-sized ducting at no extra cost.
- Warranties – enjoy peace of mind with a 3-month limited warranty on canopy, and a 2-year limited warranty on the Isodrive® Motor.
1200 mm x 295 mm (RWU12-UM-12UMS2)
Schweigen Classic Series Rangehoods Brochure (4.01MB, PDF)
Isodrive 650 Installation Guide (2.5MB, PDF)
UM-12UMS Installation Guide (2.39MB,PDF)