Factory Seconds | Schweigen Silent 90cm Undermount Rangehood - UM1170-9S
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Another question - Can the motor be wall mounted or does it have to go on the roof?
Schweigens 1170 undermount can go out onto the outside wall, I would suggest the best solution is using the ST motor.
This is their latest of their motors and best suits this type of installation.
The SP is too powerful to go directly out through the back wall as they would not be silent
Is it possible to get specific details on a rangehood regarding the factory second status? As in, can i find out if I'm getting one with a dint or refurbished or...?
Thanks for the inquiry.
We could do facetime on the telephone so you coukld see the unit before you purchase.
Whats the best mobile to call you on
Factory Seconds | Schweigen Silent 90cm Undermount Rangehood - UM1170-9ST ($1230). Will this unit handle the frequent stir fry's, curries and the odd piece of salmon seared on a hotplate ? It doesn't mention the fan capacity so look forward to your advice before purchase. Regards Scott
As the motor in the Schweigen rangehoods is located at the end of the ducting one then needs to compare apples for apples when making a judgement.
Many rangehoods are powerful at the filter section however, they do not maintain the air pressure flow to successfully to remove all the smells and odours from the kitchen o.ut to the athmosphere
I have sold hundreds of these units and if installed correctly you will have no issues.
In order to get the best results, remember to turn the rangehood on a few moments before you start cooking. and let the rangehood run for a few minutes after you have finished.
Factory Seconds - products with this label include discontinued stock, factory refurbished, brand new appliances which have been superseded, run out or an end of line model. Some of them may also have a small dint or blemish on its fascia, but the internals are in perfect operating condition.
Perfectly designed for discreet mounting inside cabinetry. The popular UM1170-9S fits perfectly into 300mm deep cabinetry and is ideal for kitchens where space is limited, or where the range hood needs to be out of sight.
Soft-touch controls operate the 5 speed settings and LED lighting, while dishwasher-safe mesh filters offer easy maintenance.
- Powerful silent extraction – the German-engineered Isodrive® motor delivers silent, efficient extraction of steam, smoke, and odours – leaving your kitchen fresher for longer.
- Energy-efficient – the Schweigen Isodrive® motors are amongst the most energy-efficient in the market, requiring just 62 watts of power to run.
- Innovative design – this stainless steel undermount rangehood integrates seamlessly with kitchen cabinetry.
- Convenient features – soft-touch controls and digital display, 5 speed levels, 15-minute auto shut-off timer and LED lighting.
- Flexible & functional – with multiple motor options, there is a suitable extraction power for all cooking styles.
- High-quality filters – Schweigen’s high-quality filters are easy to remove and dishwasher-safe. Baffles also available as an option.
- Free ducting included – comes bundled with right-sized ducting at no extra cost.
- Warranties – enjoy peace of mind with a 3-month limited warranty on canopy, and a 2-year limited warranty on the IsoDrive Motor.
900mm x 295mm (UM1170-9S)