Emilia 60cm Fan Assisted Gas Oven-EMF61MVI
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The Emilia gas oven can operate without the electricity and the temperature control on the Emilia gas oven is exceptional. It is hard to find an oven that can bake and roast more efficiently or with a better outcome.
Environmentally natural gas produces 1/3 of the greenhouse emissions produced through burning coal to generate electricity and natural gas still has lower running costs.
- Fan assisted built in gas oven
- Large 69 litre oven capacity
- Internal dimensions 450W x 340H x 450D
- Triple glass insulated door
- Automatic cooling fan
- Electronic ignition
- Full glass inner door
- Removable inner glass for cleaning
- Manual timer
- Metal door handle
- Black door glass
- Closed door electric grill
- Only requires a 10 amp connection
- Able to operate without electrical connection
- Perfect for solar power applications
- 2 year warranty
- Fan assisted baking
- Classic bake - no fan running
- Electric grill fan assisted
- Electric grill static - no fan running
- Maximum electrical consumption 2300W
- Maximum gas consumption 7.5 Mj/H natural gas
- Maximum gas consumption 8.5 Mj/H LPG
- LPG conversion kit included.
- Easy conversion.
- 2 wire racks
- Grill tray with rack
- LPG Conversion kit
- Removable oven side racks
Emilia Oven Brochure (278KB, PDF)