Factory Seconds | Schweigen Silent 90cm Island Rangehood - IS4160SP
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Factory Seconds - products with this label include discontinued stock, factory refurbished, brand new appliances which have been superseded, run out or an end of line model. Some of them may also have a small dint or blemish on its fascia, but the internals are in perfect operating condition.
The aesthetically dynamic, easy to use IS4160S will enhance any open-plan kitchen. A prominent feature of this model is the exquisite geometric design that also delivers a multitude of benefits. These include silent extraction, striking illumination and a large filtration area, so you get the best of both worlds – form and function.
With a stunning stainless steel finish, easy clean soft-touch controls and the iconic silent Isodrive® motor, you can rest assured that this rangehood will perform at its peak for years to come.
- Powerful silent extraction - the German-engineered Isodrive® motor (1600 m3/hr airflow) delivers silent, efficient extraction of steam, smoke, and odours - leaving your kitchen fresher for longer.
- Energy-efficient - the Schweigen Isodrive® motors are amongst the most energy-efficient in the market, requiring just 62 watts of power to run.
- Innovative design - this stainless steel canopy with square-edged Euro-styling creates a bold modern kitchen look.
- Convenient features - soft-touch controls and digital display, 5 speed levels, 15-minute auto shut-off timer and LED lighting.
- Flexible & functional - with multiple motor options, there is a suitable extraction power for all cooking styles.
- High-quality filters - designed to minimise the edges where grease and oil can lodge, Schweigen’s high-quality filters are easy to remove and dishwasher-safe.
- Warranties – enjoy peace of mind with a 3-month limited warranty on canopy, and a 2-year limited warranty on the IsoDrive Motor.
900 mm x 660 mm (RWI9-IS4160S2)
Schweigen IS4160S Installation Guide (2.39MB,PDF)