Schweigen IN. Catalonia 90cm Silent Undermount Rangehood - GA-900S
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I am building a two story house is a silent under mount range hood an option given it can’t be ducted up through the second story?
Thanks for the inquiry.
Ducting a Schweigen rangehood will be the same as for any other rangehood.
Simply duct it out through the external wall of the kitchen.
If you only have a short distance use the ST motor.
You will hear some motor and wind noise but it will still be much quieter and a lot more effective than any internal motored rangehood.
Undermount rangehoods have revolutionised the way we look at modern kitchen design. Hidden underneath the cabinetry, they are neither seen nor heard as they actively target and remove airborne grease and odours from your kitchen.
The Catalonia is perfect for those who desire a fully integrated kitchen, rather than the more traditional canopy option.
- Powerful silent extraction the German-engineered Isodrive® motor delivers silent, efficient extraction of steam, smoke, and odours - leaving your kitchen fresher for longer.
- Energy-efficient - the Schweigen Isodrive® motors are amongst the most energy-efficient in the market, requiring just 62 watts of power to run.
- Innovative design - this stainless steel undermount rangehood integrates seamlessly with cabinetry for a modern, minimalist-styled kitchen.
- Convenient features - soft-touch controls, 4 speed levels and LED lighting.
- Flexible & functional - with multiple motor options, there is a suitable extraction power for all cooking styles.
- High-quality filters - designed to minimise the edges where grease and oil can lodge, Schweigen’s high-quality filters are easy to remove and dishwasher-safe.
- Free ducting included - comes bundled with right-sized ducting at no extra cost.
- Warranties - enjoy peace of mind with 10-year warranty on silent Isodrive® systems, 5-year warranty on canopies and lifetime warranty on filters.*
895 mm x 295 mm (RWU9-GA-900S1)